Friday, August 11, 2006

10 More Things About Me...

1. I do not like to drink soda from the can...the reason...I love to feel the
tickle of the soda bubbles on the end of my nose...the only way to achieve
this is to pour it into a glass before you drink...effervesence...
2. I can not sleep in a bed unless it has been made first...as in...even if I
have to make it right before I climb in...complete with blankets folded back
and pillows fluffed...its a sickness
3. I love ducks...I love the way water just rolls off of their feathers
and I love the way they look when they are about to take flight...kind of
like a bus with wings...very ungraceful yet perfectly wonderful to watch...
4. I can express myself better in writing then I can while talking...yet for
some reason my lips never stop flapping...
5. I would never be accused of being "Book-Smart"...
6. I could spend hours rock collecting...its a passion...
7. I love water...I love the sound of a river, the ripple of a stream and
the roar of the ocean...
8. I have made descisions in my life that I am not proud of...
9. I would love to spend a whole day in a gigantic hammock in autumn...
10. I am impatient...

2 Comments:

Blogger joyce said...

#5 times infinity. Now that I've been away from institutions of learning for a long time, I'm a little more "over it" but, gee wouldn't it be nice to be book smart?!

7:03 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Luc I would have to agree with you on the impatient part and the part about your lips never stop flappin (Just kiddin) and I love ducks too except for differant reasons I love the way they waddle and quack and theres nothing cuter than a bunch of duck butts stickin up in a lake as their going under for food.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home