Monday, April 10, 2006

So I've Been Told...

I talk in my sleep...and I guess to some extent I do remember most of these conversations or at least there are very vague recollections. I also remember most of the times that I have shoved Kruze until he is almost laying on the floor and the only thing keeping him from actually dropping from the bed are the sheets and blankets that are mercifully tangled around his hips and legs, these times I have heard bumps and thumps in the house and am positive that a stranger is lurking around. Mostly Kruze is a good sport and detangles himself from our warm bed to venture into the cold lower level of the house to chase off my imaginary burglar. There are other times though that he is just plain fed up and too tired to play along. These times I do eventually fall back asleep after realizing that if there really was a stranger in the house he probably would have gotten up to whatever monkey business he intended after the first or second hour of me laying with my eyes wide open staring at the blackness of the ceiling and listening with all of my might to see if I can hear him again.
I remember talking in my sleep and telling Kruze that I can hear voices (probably my own)and him listening very intently to the silence...and then there are times when I wake him up and then forget why I needed him to be awake...thankfully he has a good sense of humor. I have always had horrible sleep patterns, sometimes I can go for months with very little sleep...between 3 and 4 hours a night. I am sure this is due to the large amounts of coffee that I consume on a daily basis, but really, what are we if not for our vises?!!
Kruze's latest sleep disturbance...apparently I woke him out of a sound sleep to have him scratch the tip of my nose...and yes I do sort of remember this...and there was a perfectly good explanation for why I needed to wake him to scratch it!! My arms were asleep!! Both of them!!(its a horrible explanation, but I do vaguely remember feeling like the arms attached to my body belonged to someone else)He assured me that after 14 years of marriage he was happy to ablige....poor poor sleep deprived Kruze...no wonder the man is constantly complaining that he is exhausted!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no problem
nothing like a good chuckle at 1:30 in the morning.


love kruze

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One thing everyone should know about lucy that she forgot on her 10 things list is she is obsessed with clorox 2.
We are keeping them in business,she buys like 2 big boxes a week.



kruze

5:38 PM  
Blogger Lucy Kruze said...

Bastard!!How dare you divulge that information!!?!!

Your lucky your so cute or I'd have to kill ya!!

I Love ya Kruze even though you told the world (or at least my small corner of it) my deep dark laundry secrets!!

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious! You two make me laugh. I don't quite know if I would get away with the nose-scratching thing with my hub, He would probably punch me to get me to be quiet so he can sleep!
Blondie

9:03 AM  
Blogger Lucy Kruze said...

Blondie that is terrible!! Mr.Blondie needs a little ass whuppin' hehehe Although honestly Kruze has had his moments of anger too when I wake him up...especially if he was already in a bad mood before he went to bed...Oh well ya know what they say...Never go to bed angry.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

I do feel sorry for Kruze, I remember the nights at your house in the hometown, and how you would wake up thinking there was someone there, I can just see you laying there several hours worring and listoning for every sound, you know mom says you take after Granny in that way, she worried about everything, I can't imagine her getting a sleepless night though. Remember when we used to stay with her in her big 4 poster bed, that snoring of hers could have peeled wallpaper I'm sure of it...

As for the clorox 2 being an obsession, I would have to say that brushing her teeth and asking if they look white would be right up there too. For heavens sake their white and they look great, since you got the braces off i'm not embarassed to be seen with you in publiche he he

9:47 PM  
Blogger Lucy Kruze said...

Anna :You always give me a good laugh!! And I agree Granny's snoring was obnoxious but I still loved snuggling with her in that huge bed and listening to all of her stories about her life...God she was an awesome woman and adventurous too...

And about the teeth...I am just paranoid about the coffee thing gotta brush brush brush...and since the braces were wrenched off my teeth brushing and flossing are so much easier it honestly could be called an obsession...Geez how horribly anal am I !!?!!

4:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read zero down mortgage loan california calgary website developers Zocor in elderly patients ellicott web designer B.c. lotteries small business credit cards http://www.flowers-3.info/Nonprofitwebsitedesigners.html auto gate opener Management training and development Answering machines songs web design web site design web page design Bingo com game

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home