Saturday, February 25, 2006

Fat Day...

Being smack dab in the middle of a "Fat Day" me and the girls decided to make Cinnamon Oatmeal cookies and Zucchini Bread.

Fat Day=
Fat Head....Can't process full sentences
Fat Ass....Can't get off the couch
Fat Face....Can't stop snorfing food

In my opinion every woman in the world should be entitled to many consecutive Fat Days...especially since we are constantly being forced to participate in Skinny Days. Skinny days suck.

Skinny Day=
Skinny Head....Must remember millions of minutes worth of schedules and after school activities and play dates and supper menus and grocery lists dentist appts and homework assignments and separating the laundry and it just goes on and on
Skinny Ass....Can't find time to put your ass on the couch
Skinny Face...Pores packed with oxygen blocking layers of moisturizers and make-up

Fat days are such a gift...feeding frenzy-movie watchin'-make-up free-hair of a wild woman-wonderful reckless abandonment of guilt. YEP we live for and even crave Fat Day...

5 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I would have to say I prefer the fat days, but lately I have had alot more of the skinny days.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

I definitely can relate, but haven't had time to enjoy one of the fat days for quite awhile. You made me hungry for zucchini bread and cookies! Take care and hope all is well with you. I will post a few things on my blogspot if ya get the chance to check it out.
Blondie

8:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You live in a lovely area, which apparently allows you to string words together in rather a lovely way. New England?

11:46 PM  
Blogger Lucy Kruze said...

Refugee from reason
I think it is just plain wonderful that you have visited my site...thank you,as for "stringing words together lovely" we both know that you are a much better "stringer" but thank you for the compliment.

New England...only in my wildest fantasies.

Upper Midwest USA and in my opinion
breath-takingly beautiful in every season.

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it car gps navigation system for a ford escape threesome styles Free microsoft win fax Ge washer reviews local moving companies in summit 2cnew jersey

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home