Saturday, January 28, 2006

Gigantic Injustices....

After a 20 minute conversation with a 22 year old associate at work, actually it wasn't a conversation so much as it was her standing directly inside my bubble of personal space with her flaring nostrils practically touching the flesh covering my cheek bones while her voice reached levels capable of shattering glass. She was "troubled". Due to the fact that ordinarily I adore this person,she can make me laugh so hard that flem flys out of my nose and mouth (visualize) and the fact that she wasn't yelling "at" me she was yelling "to" me, I allowed her to continue to invade my space. After she had a large enough audience, most of us staring at her with our mouths agape and drool dripping down our chins, she screams to the top of her lungs "Lucy, HE IS SATAN!! And why should I have to listen to a word he says ?!!! He doesn't even have HAIR!!!!" Then she stood there with her hands on her hips waiting for my reply....I was completely brain dead...honestly how does one respond....I love my job....

2 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

HOLY BUCKETS! Sounds like a wild night at work! Take heart, we all have those days when you wonder what you ever got yourself into. There are a couple of pics on my blog of me if you get the chance to check it out.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Luc, I can truely visualize the flem coming from the nose and mouth after a good laugh, after all I have seen it first hand. And as for you being brain dead, now how is that any differant than normal. Just kidding! Sounds like an interesting crew you have to work with. Keeps it fun when you don't know what to expect.
p.s I still think we should have made my hub sit through a chick flick, lets plan it for next time, deal.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home