Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Sweetest Thing....

I read everything...books,magazines,tabloids, catalogs,recipe books,blogs,I have even been known to read cereal boxes, the shampoo bottle and the back of a tube of toothpaste. I have discovered many interesting facts, Amelia Earhart was extremely shy, men can write about love far better then woman, a sleigh bed works equally well with both vintage and contemporary design,Jen spent her 37 birthday all alone, if you whip each individual egg for one minute after each addition your pound cake will be amazingly light and fluffy, Cheerios can actually lower your cholesterol and you certainly will not have a heart attack while your eating them. All of these discoveries have enriched my life immeasureably, though my most valued and treasured discoveries are the tiny little notes that I find secretly hidden in my books and magazines and catologs. Sweet little reminders that my babies love me. Tucked into the first page of the next chapter in my current book a little yellow piece of paper that says "I love you Mom have a good night at work" Love Em, tucked into my favorite Pottery Barn Ideas and Inspiration book , a small piece of paper colored carefully with every crayon she owns "This book belongs to Lucy Kruze I love you Mom Love Always Sar Bear". My favorite literary discoveries are hand- written and colorful....

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get rich now with penny stocks! When penny stocks go up in price, they don't just move 5% or 10% or 20% in price over the period of a year. After heavy promotional campaign, Penny stocks can sometimes double, triple, quadruple, quintuple or go up even more in price.

Check out: www.gopennystock.com

For questions/information: info@gopennystock.com

8:24 AM  
Blogger Lucy Kruze said...

And again with the Ad-Spam...and to think I was just feeling safe and secure in the lack of Spam recently...

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is just the sweetest!! The boys recently gave me two of the best cards ever...handmade and just amazing (better then a card from Hallmark)! Not only were the cards from the boys, but also the cats, dog, chickens, and ducks...can't get any better then that! You are very lucky and have wonderful girls.

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet.... right now I just relish the few and far inbetween hugs I get from my pubecent boy! Did you know (almost) 14 is just TOO OLD for goodnight kisses? LOL

8:52 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

That is sweet! I hope that they continue to do those nice things for you long into puberty and beyond. Take care!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

How sweet, I have even got some of those little post-its Em and Sarah leave. I cherish all of them. My boys have been slacking on the little letters to mom lately, but the hugs still come freely, which I am very thankful for, even Teeg at a whapping 16 still gives the hugs.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Lucy Kruze said...

Reish:
I love the fact that your chickens and ducks cats and dogs thought of you in such a sweet way!! ;o) Those are adorable boys that you have and sweet as can be!!

Con:
It doesn't surprize me that almost 14 is too old for goodnight kisses because my almost 13 refuses to acknowledge her incredibly geeky and weird mother in any outwardly affectionate way while in public...and by the way "in public" includes inside the truck outside of the school!!

Blondie:
I hope they continue too surprize me too..I will miss it so much when it is gone.

Anna:
I think its sweet that Teeg still hugs his momma and that he could still be referred to as a momma's boy...of course only to be said behind closed doors and very quietly as to not be heard by his tough teenage friends!!hehehe

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home