Wednesday, January 18, 2006

De-braced....

Well today was the day...they riped the braces from my head...and I was sure there would be teeth still attached to them as the dental assistant reefed them out, but thankfully all of my teeth are still in my big pie whole...and by the way I am referring to my mouth as a "big pie whole" because my dentist informed me that I have a "big" mouth after measuring the distance that I can comfortably open my jaw he LOUDLY exclaimed "Geez.. you could fit a coke can in there!
Me: "Well how very kind and thoughtful of you to inform your entire office full of clientele!!" I gotta love the guy despite his obvious lack of "tact". After all he has in one year given me a smile that I feel confident to show off and after spending 35 years hiding my smile behind my hand and laughing through my fingers I would say he is a Saint in my book!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Luc,
Post a pic of you and your new teeth for us all to see. I bet you look great! Blondie

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know that the hubby and I have always thought you had a beautiful smile, but it's wonderful that you now have the confidence to show it off for all the world to see. :o) Can't wait to see YOU and YOUR "new" smile!!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Lucy Kruze said...

I will post a pic soon Blondie I promise, until then maybe a few of me with the braces so that you can see braceface first...hhehe

Thank You Reish..very nice to say although I would have to differ on that one...before the braces I looked like a gap toothed chipmunk when I smiled!! Hope to see you REAL soon.

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... culinary arts schools georgia

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home