Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Neighbors with bad hair...






Here are a few pictures of our neighbors...they live just down the road from us , you can't tell from these pictures but they are seriously disgruntled! They are not amused by the fact that Em and Sar and I love to drive up to their little white picket fence and park our truck right next to it so that the three of us can stare longingly at them , all the while worshiping their very existence. We may never get to have one of our very own and these 4 (there are five altogether) are soooo selfish and "standoffish" that they won't even let us enjoy a few minutes of harmless oggling !! They continually thrust their heads forward in disgust and try to spit gobs of Llama flem at us , its very rude and vulgar but we just cannot drag ourselves away...Oh...do pity the Wretched Needy Llama Lovers that we have become...

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I'm going to have to have a talk with the Kruze, so you can finally get your Llamas girl. I would love to come and visit and get spit on and snubbed oh wait the girls already do that..just kidding tell my girls I miss and love them....Is that the same group of Llamas we were oggling that day we stopped at the thrift sale in the coutry, pretty fine creatures, me thinks they would look pretty good by your shed with the big slidding door.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Lucy Kruze said...

I agree Anna I think Kruze needs to be "talked" to about how very much we need those Llamas...possibly a very large hairy toothless man with big feet in steel toed boots could persuade him...me thinks I will be on the look out for the hairy bringer of persuation...

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe when my neighbor finally brings her Llamas to their new "barn" you and the girls can stop out here to oggle them! It almost looks like the one was trying to "smile" for you. I'll be on the lookout out for a "hairy toothless man" to help persuade Kruze...you do need a couple of Llamas at your place!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Lucy Kruze said...

Hey Reish any where there's a Llama is a good place to find me and the girls!!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home