Friday, November 04, 2005

Jane Austin's Pride and Prejudice !!!

Oh My God!!!!! (sorry God but its just soooo cool!!)


Jane Austin's "Pride and Prejudice" is coming out on November 23 !!!! I love Jane Austin!!! And of course it is even better because Keira Knightley is in the movie and I love Keira Knightley !!Yeah !! Kruze is going to be takin' his woman to "the" CHICK FLICK of ALL time!!! I can already hear the beggin' and the pleadin' ...."please pleeeeease pleeeeease don't make me watch it...can't you go with your friends?" And my response..."Why no honey I'd rather watch you squirm and sweat for the next three weeks in anticipation of this wonderful work of art !"


2 Comments:

Blogger Lucy Kruze said...

Why thank you kindly Rod...and as I am sure that you have actually "read" my blog it is quite fitting that you would pair it up with your wonderful site which deals entirely with the killing of poor and defenseless creatures of the woods...Just kiddin' had to have a little fun with the ad's what good are they except to poke fun of....

12:07 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Luc I realy think you should check out that deer hunting equipment site, how exciting, I just know you would find it useful.he he
If the Kruze won't take you to it then you and I can have a sister chick flick fest okay! I would love to see it!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home