Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Well within my BMI Calculation...

Recently (today) it was brought to my attention that someone I know very well who shall remain COMPLETELY anonymous feels that I am too skinny and therefor should feed my face large amounts of greasy burgers (not a completely unpleasant thought I might add!). So just to prove said person (whom has been known to wear bib-over-alls without the appropriate undergarments) wrong, I decided to investigate this issue further...I googled my weight and height and came up with my ideal BMI (Body Mass Index) and my ideal weight...all of which took a grand total of 2.2 minutes. Here is my research in scientific terms:

___BMI___ ____ Weight Status____
Below 18.5 Underweight
18.5 - 24.9 Normal
25.0 - 29.9 Overweight

____Standard Weight Chart for Women____

Height ---Small Frame----Medium Frame----- Large Frame
___________________________________________________________
5'5 ------(117 - 130)-----(127 - 141)--------(137 - 155)

I am 5'5 with a small frame and I weigh 118 my BMI is 19.6 well within all ranges of a healthy body weight Thank You very Much Mr. Pickle Man and besides its all about how ya feel and I am completely happy with my Bod SO THERE!! LOL ;0) Just throwin' a little of your medicine back at ya and by the way I think Hutch may be rubbin' off on ya... the nasty comments just wanta' keep comin' out your mouth!! ;0) I think I shoulda' body slammed ya when your women told me to!! Its all Good and just a little fun Goofin' !!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go get him Lucy!! That body slam is WAY over due. He's only been needing it for about 4 years or so. Don't you just miss those days with him outside in his bibs?!?!? ;o) HaHa

6:19 PM  
Blogger Lucy Kruze said...

I don't think I will ever forget the look on the old lady's face when she was talkin' to the "Pickle Boy" and she seen a little more then she bargained for..those side snaps should remain in the snapped and upright position when one chooses to go al' fresco and let the breeze ruffle one's feathers! ;0)

7:44 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

I think you look awesome Luc and anyone who says otherwise is just being mean. It is all about how you feel , if you feel good about yourself thats all that matters, whatever the weight may be.
Miss ya lots!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Lucy Kruze said...

I totally agree weight does not matter additude does.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Lucy Kruze said...

Reish I do miss those BIBS!!

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you look gorgeous Luc!! I wish that I had the determination to do some weight loss on my huge a..! Don't let those stupid people get you down! TRUE friends will NEVER run you down when you are doing well (in anything).

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home