Wednesday, July 13, 2005

She

She is my heart.
She opens doors to rooms
I never knew were there,
Breaks through walls
I don't recall building.
She lights my darkest corners
with the sparkle in her eyes.

She is my soul.
She inspires my wearied spirit
to fly on wings of angels.
But while she holds my hand
my feet stay on the ground.
She stills my deepest fears
with the wisdom of her song.

She is my past.
She writes my history
In her eyes, I recognize myself.
She holds memories only we can share.
She remembers, she forgives
she excepts me as I am
with tender understanding.

She is my future.
She lives within my dreams
She sees my undiscovered secrets,
Catches me when I stumble.
She walks in step beside me,
Always lighting my way.

She is my strength.
She hears the whispered prayers
that my lips cannot speak,
She helps me find my smile
freely giving hers away.
She catches my tears
and holds them gently in her hands.

She is like no one else
my most treasured friend
Filling up the empty spaces
Healing broken places.
She is my rock, my inspiration.
And impossible to define
in just one word...my sister.

L.Lorden

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great now I,m crying Luc, no t.p. and no kleenex to be found not even paper towel, well I guess theres the shoulder of my short sleeve shirt....I feel exactly the same way life without you would be unbearable, you have always been there for all my highs and lows(many lows) your not only my sister your my best friend and I love you so much! "thank you I needed that" it was one of those hubby not so friendly
miss you "me"

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home