Sunday, July 10, 2005

Sad Sad day... I got the "BOOT"

Well I got booted off "houseblogs.net" today because I have a lack of home restoration related posts on my site...I feel a little sad and my tummy feels a little sick (I feel like the last kid to be picked to a team)and I will miss all of the people that posted comments to my site from Houseblogs but I understand...Ironically I have just gotten a bunch of my restoration project pictures sorted through and in order and I am ready to start posting them to my site...sad. Oh well...my first blog related rejection...its a deep cut.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

those bastards

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta say thats just a little harsh but since your my sister I respect the sentiment!! You've always got my back and thats why I love ya!!

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Email marketing companies axis online buy protonix online Buy oxycontin no perscription email ezine design marketing nz Engine marketing listing search engines Everquest fishing guide bulk email business executives bulk email server Swinging threesomes&apos nude asian pusseys Zocor muscle pain merck insert best email marketing Gift+basket+affiliate+program

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home