Friday, June 24, 2005

Today I feel like death...

This morning I was supposed to drop my girls off at Vacation Bible School where one is in the 3 grade class and the other is a volunteer teacher, then I was going to meet my friend Connie for some breakfast and we were going to do things that mothers who have temporarily dumped their children off, do....like have a completely uninterupted conversation ...Oh how I was sooo looking forward to adult talk . Unfortuneatly I feel like death and although I would still loooovve the conversation...I don't think in this condition that my body could hold the breakfast...which could pose a small problem for anyone sitting within heaving and retching distance of our booth so I had to cancel. And it worked out fine anyway because Connie is a beautician and it turns out that there were a few ladies with their panties in a bunch because they couldn't make an appointment for this morning...all's well that ends well, I guess due to my extreme nausea, sore throat , snifflingsneezingnunny nose, and other various symptoms too delicate (gross) to mention here, there will be a few woman feeling FOXY this weekend....glad to be of service!!