Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Computer skills? ...NONE

Ok ok....so I posted the same picture twice....I have absolutely NO computer motor functions anyone that knows me well knows this...and now all of you strangers that accidently ended up on my website know it too....there are worse things I guess....anyway there was suppose to be a picture of our insanely long driveway to show you why I chose that for our webtitle and as soon as I figure out how I managed to screw it up I will post the right pic....so off I am to guzzle another pot of coffee while screaming horrendously at this piece of nightmarish technology until I come up with some sort of a clue...

1 Comments:

Blogger Leann said...

oh can I relate to what your talking about.give a horse and buggy a log cabin in the woods and no darn phones Tv computers.and my life would be alot less stressful.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home