Saturday, August 20, 2005


Recently during a road trip we accidently found a little Amish community...I love anything and everything Amish...especially their children I could just squeeze those cute little Amish cheeks under those cute little Amish bonnets and hats they are possitively the most adorable munchkins...which is why I was trying to take a picture of a buggy full of Amish cuties when we were driving past them...their Amish father was not amused and I think he may had even been "angry"!! In my quest for the perfect picture...I managed to anger a man that belongs to a community of people that are virtually unangry~able...HMMM...not one of my better ideas..and besides I didn't even get a good shot!!  Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so you Luc, the whole get the perfect picture thing, and to anger a Godly man to get it, that is terrible cool shot though!

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm goin' ta hell for that day!!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You aren't alone Lucy...I would have been trying to get that adorable shot too! Hubby has already told me no pictures if we get the Amish out here to fix up the lower part of our barn. It's looking good...at least they know how to get back to you. Oh how rude those "English" can be when it comes to returning calls!! Still a great picture.

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Kidding Reish... favorite phrase of the common contractor "I'll call ya next tuesday" only next tuesday never comes....

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... gate opener Disney business cards naked mature latina women modafinil no rx Invisalign dentist dublin latin root words english

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home