Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Butt-naked Rain Dance...

I am sure that the farmers in our area are down on their knees beggin' God to throw a little rain our way...and every time I walk through our garden I swear I can hear the vegtable plants begging through cracked parched lips "WATER" "WATER". If I knew how to do an Ancient Indian Raindance I would trot around my yard and be beggin' right along with the farmers.This morning we had these HUGE clouds right over our house and surrounding fields and I could see how they were bursting with enough rain to give these crops a huge thirst quenching gulp, but instead they just floated by teasing and taunting , its a wicked cloud that chooses not to empty itself on a rain deprived dirt cracked field...and we have had no mercy from any of the clouds that have passed over us all day. On a more friendly note...yesterday we spent the day at a popular waterpark, we had a blast and several coldwater enemas...after we had become the proper shade of 'scorched red' we called it a day...but not before we spent an hour or so shopping on the "strip" where we found a few antique shops and some cute little novelty shops where my guy found a display of incense with some very interesting "scents" for instance at the moment our entire house has the soft and pleasant deep smoky aroma of "Butt-Naked" one of the scents "he" chose...ironically "Butt-Naked" smells very much like Sweet Pea blossoms after a rain storm...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that your side of the state didn't see any rain, but on a good note, those heavy rain clouds made it over here and gave us a good drenching (twice)!! I know the farmers over here are saying thank-you and praying for a whole lot more. I'm just glad to not have to run around tugging a hose all over the yard!! YEA! By the way...Miss ya Lucy!!

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gotta get me some of that incense, may help set the mood if you know what I mean, the hubbys had a headache alot lately!

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Running reins techniques Fioricet+purchase Chappelle prince basketball What does cisco ios do josephine comisky valtrex Safa skin care products Audi allroad motorola phone Free craps lessons What are the steps to becoming debt free Bbw granny clip financial planning 2b intern24 kilby safe medication practices Mag innovision lcd monitor model  780 cam gratis live sex web

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home